Customer photo by Terra Hulett of Kansas City, Kan.
"I love hostas, but they like to tease me as they are temperamental
from year to year. They decide when, or if, they want to make an
appearance. They love my camera and are always photographed many times
in a season."
All About Perennials
- Basic Techniques for Perennials—A complete guide.
- Gardening in the Shade—Turn a shady area from a challenge to an asset by choosing the right plants.
- Perennial Picker—Plant lists that allow you to design a perennial border that blooms from spring to fall.
- Irises—Tips for planting and care of all irises: bearded, Japanese, Siberian, Dutch and more.
- Lilies—How to grow them all—from longtime favorites to the newest hybrids.
- Daylilies—How to select, plant and grow daylilies.
- The New Heucheras—Look for coral bells in a wider range of colors, from purple to gold
- Garden Design—A practical approach to creating your dream garden.
- Controlling Slugs and Snails—How to handle these destructive pests.
- Attracting Butterflies—How to attract butterflies, bees and hummingbirds to your garden.
- Water Gardening—Explore a new world of planting and landscaping possibilities with a water garden.
- Drive-By Gardens—Learn to create beautiful gardens that are specifically designed to be enjoyed from a distance..
- Blue Flowers—Learn about blue-flowered plants, including perennials, annuals and bulbs.